Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Spring Love Blooms: Neuaura Tulip and Reneu Temba

As many of you probably already know (from previous posts: #1 and #2) that I LOVE Neuaura!  This spring is no different.  There are so many unique, cute shoes this spring that would suit tastes of all kinds.  Not only that, Neuaura has recently launched it's new line Reneu, which are eco-friendly ballerinas that are made to travel.  OH...and I must not forget, the footbed of the shoes are made of molded memory foam.  How sweet is that?

Neuaura Tulip

The shoe that I was instantly drawn to from the line was the Tulip.  I knew that I had to have it, so it went straight on my list. These past years I have been very drawn to orange.  It's not my favorite color, but I found that it's a nice color that works well in fashion.  So it was love at first sight when I saw the Tulip in deep orange. The shoes and I are meant for each other.




These are absolutely the cutest!  I love how they are retro, yet modern at the same time.  They are super comfortable.  I seriously could walk in them all day.  They are my go to shoes this spring (and I will probably wear them whenever I can throughout the year...definitely could in Hawaii, but only if weather permits in California.  Current Update)!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!  Aren't they cute?!?







Enjoying my break at work.




Walking from class to class.











Reneu Temba

Introducing...drum roll, please...RENEU!  These ballerinas are super cool.  Not only do they fold up nicely and come with a travel pouch (which I think I accidently tossed out amidst packing...boo-hoo-hoo), these shoes are embedded with a molded memory foam to cushion your step!  I must admit, I am usually not a fan of foldable ballerinas because the quality is flimsy for the very purpose.

Reneu has definitely set the bar.  Pure quality and comfort in mind.  The only thing that I must say, only because of personal preference is that I didn't really care for the elastic at the backing.  It's a little extra snug than I like, but again...that is just my personal preference.  Since we are on the topic of elastic, I was told by Arti Upadhyay, the founder of Neuaura/Reneu, that next year there will not be any elastic on the shoes.  I actually prefer this.  Anyhow, back to the shoes.  The memory foam is quite nice.  It is different from any ballerina that I have ever had.  Right now, there are two designs, Kestell and Temba, in several color options.  I definitely look forward to future designs.  I actually have high hopes for Reneu and that's because I know that Arti has high standards for her shoes.

MANY thanks to Neuaura for sending me these shoes.  I am a forever fan! ♥ 




4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the suggestions. I purchased the Tulip in black. My favorite with skirts and dresses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Glad that you like them. :)

      Delete
  2. I just ordered a pair of Reneu shoes that were on sale on at http://www.neuaurashoes.com/. I can't wait for them to get here! The memory foam bottom looks so comfy.

    ReplyDelete