Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Conscious Box: Monthly Delivery of Sustainable Products



If you are those who like sampling or like discovering products, there is a company called Conscious Box that does the job of gathering all sorts of ethical (minus the fact that there may be products with "organic milk" or "raw honey" in it...bummer), sustainable products on a monthly basis and sending it right to your mailbox.  For the most part, products sent are mostly vegan, since several of their staff members are vegan.


 

If I were to sign up for this service, I would prefer an option to opt-out of the non-vegan items.  I was bummed to see that two of the items I received had milk in it.  It just seems so wasteful, as a vegan.  Other than that, I was pleased to see the variety of items that were in the box.  I was also pleased to see that they are eco-friendly with ALL aspects of their packaging (Click on the picture above for details.).

My favorite items from the box I received (complimentary) was the raw chocolate from Cloud 9  and the Himalayan Salt (was useful for a dish my husband was making).

The delivery service has three options: 1 month, 3 months, or 6 months.  One thing to note is that the box is packed to the fullest and there are also coupons that are included from some of the sample products. Coupons are always a good thing, especially if you like the product. ♥ 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Conscious Box! :) I just gift the non-vegan items to friends! and the Cloud 9 was my favorite too! That and those seedballs!

    ReplyDelete